Build-A-Flower: Canterbury Bells
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Rock your world with the stunning unique florals in our Build-A-Flower: Canterbury Bells Layering Stamp & Die Set.
This stamp set contains a beautiful assortment of hanging bell-shaped flowers, each with three stamping layers. Unlike many of our other Build-A-Flower stamp sets, this set contains the entire flower: stem, leaves, and all.
This set includes eight heartwarming sentiments to help you appreciate your loved ones:
- You are the best!
- You rock!
- wish you all the good things
- love you my friend
- thankful for you
- to the amazing you
- so happy for you!
- sending you sunshine and lots of love
FUN FLOWER FACTS ABOUT CANTERBURY BELLS:
Learn about some special characteristics of canterbury bells for craft inspiration when you use this stamp and die set.
- Canterbury bells can be easily taken care of, similar to other bellflower plants.
- They are biennial and perennial flowers.
- The name for canterbury bells comes from the flower shape. Campanula means "little bells".
- These showy flowers generally appear violet-blue in color. However, they sometimes are pink or white, as well.
Bring beauty to your craft room with these unique flowers.